Personalized Learning Practitioners Network
The Personalized Learning Practitioners Network is a unique opportunity for educators, coaches, support staff, and administrators to come together and build a support system of like-minded professionals within the field of learner-centered practices. Network participants will have the chance to drive agendas and steer discussions by sharing their experiences, asking questions, and offering ideas. This series is facilitated by a professional development specialist and may include occasional guest speakers and presentations depending on the needs of the network.
- Ask questions and find solutions
- Find inspiration and develop ideas
- Connect with others immersed in learner-centered practices
- Hear from experienced professionals
- Expand resources and broaden support systems